Thursday, October 29, 2009

JASON'S BLESSING IN AUGUST 2009

A few days before we left for our China vacation, I flew out to Utah and Idaho because Cheniel and Jeremy had invited me to bless their son (our newest grandson) Jason. This was a great and fun, albeit short and rush-rush trip. I was able to visit with my parents and my sister's family in Idaho Falls, stop by the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication in Utah, spend some unforgettable and quality time with my children and grandchildren and basically just enjoy my time there immensely. Lynne stayed in Kentucky to finish preparations for our departure to Beijing, so she missed out on the chance to visit with seven of our eight grandchildren. The only grandkid missing was Madi. . and she, of course is in Louisville. Lynne was able to soften her disappointment at missing the other grandkids by spending some quality time with Madi while I was gone. Now we learn that Michael and Amber are expecting again! Yee haw! Baby due in June. Ain't life grand?

No comments: